Elopements… I dont even know where to start with the many reasons I love to shoot small weddings. The intimacy, the fact that you are both completely focused on each other or the excitement that we can go on an adventure to find that spot you have always dreamed of. Its honestly such an honour to be there capturing and witnessing your story in such an intimate way, so firstly thank you for considering me.
Small weddings and elopements are generally short and sweet, but the possibilities are endless. Beach, forest, clifftop or city location, I’m here to help guide you. I work with some of the best of the best celebrants & florists too so happy to point you in the right direction for all your needs.
All you need to do is turn up!
I’m excited to announce my exclusive partnership with the stunning & award-winning celebrant Sally Hughes.
For a limited time, you can book both my photography services and Sally Hughes celebrant services for a total fee of $1,000 (normally $1,300)
What you’ll receive:
• A phone or video consultation to discuss your photography session.
• One hour of photography at your ceremony location.
• Retouching of all images (approximately 250 images).
• AlI images supplied to you in digital format (file download) within 10 days.
Celebrant Services – www.celebrantsallyhughes.com.au
• A face to face meeting (or you can meet via Zoom if you’d prefer) to discuss ceremony locations, legal requirements and your elopement ceremony.
• Professional guidance in writing vows.
• A sweet and simple marriage ceremony (with as many laughs and tears as you’d like), conducted before your two witnesses.
• A commemorative marriage certificate.
• Completion of all legal documentation paperwork and lodgement with the relevant authorities on your behalf after the ceremony. (For an additional fee, Sally can also apply for your official Certificate of Marriage for you.)
• A Change of Name Kit (for Australian residents) if either of you wish to adopt your spouse’s surname.
The Fine Print
The offer is subject to availability.
The offer is based on ceremony locations in metropolitan Melbourne, the Yarra Valley and the Mornington Peninsula. Locations outside these areas will incur an additional fee (to be agreed at the time of booking).
Location permits (if required) are the responsibility of the marrying couple. We’ll help you with this.
Oh so many hidden Melbourne gems. Here are just a few of my favs.
Flinders Cliff Top
Flinders – Low Tide
St Kilda Botanical Gardens
St Vincents Garden – Albert Park
Alowyn Gardens – Yarra Valley
Point Ormond Hill – Elwood
Arthurs Seat Lookout
Tanglewood Estate – Dromana
Black Rock House
Contact me today to book your Elopement Ceremony and Photography package.
Offer available for a limited time.